What is a cookie?
A «cookie» is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies:They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies:They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies:They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
Login:Cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your ISABELLAHERRERADESIGN.COM.COM account.
Personalization:Cookies help me remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that I can show you related content.
Preferences:Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., the user can consultherethe type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https:/ISABELLAHERRERADESIGN.COM, for example, when you use the https://ISABELLAHERRERADESIGN.COM share button on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information on yourCookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information on yourCookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information on yourCookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information on yourCookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in yourCookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in yourCookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information on yourCookies policy
DoubleClickuses cookie IDs to keep track of which ads have been displayed in certain browsers. At the time of serving an ad in a browser, you can use that browser’s cookie ID to check which ads have already been displayed in that particular browser. This is how you avoid showing ads that the user has already seen. Similarly, cookie IDs allow DoubleClick to record conversions related to ad requests, such as when a user views a DoubleClick ad and later uses the same browser to visit the advertiser’s website and make a purchase. .
As an Internet user, at any time you can proceed to delete the information regarding your browsing habits, and the related profile that has generated the aforementioned habits, accessing directly and free of charge to:https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=es. If a user disables this feature, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID in the user’s browser is overwritten with the “OPT_OUT” phase. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the disabled cookie cannot be associated with a particular browser.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
- Cookie settings forGoogle Chrome
- Cookie settings forapple safari
- Cookie settings forinternet explorer
- Cookie settings forMozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as «Do Not Track» tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.